JOIN US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY EDUCATIONAL EVENT!
Social Security Optimization
6PM, Tuesday, November 19th at Harding University Northwest Arkansas
Directions to Harding –> https://goo.gl/maps/smKPCqneGckchRGr6
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- An overview of the dramatic changes to Social Security effective in 2016 you need to know.
- How the difference between the multiple options of when to start your Social Security can be worth a significant amount of money to you and your family!
- How you can minimize income taxes on your Social Security benefits for both you and your spouse.
- How claiming Social Security at the wrong age can reduce your monthly benefit by a minimum of 57% monthly for the rest of your life!
- Why the vast majority of uninformed married couples voluntarily choose to miss out on substantial monetary benefits.
- How losing two special claiming strategies dramatically decreases your total lifetime benefits.
- How you can effectively plan your Social Security benefit with all other sources of retirement income to guarantee your retirement stream of income of life.
- How you may be able to receive benefits from an ex-spouse or a deceased spouse.